I often find the blank pages of a book, word document or even a blog to be comforting. I especially find it comforting in times that I most need to talk. Here on these blank pages I am able to find no critics, no opinions, no funny looks, no hatred,no judgment, nothing, just a blank page where I can fully come to peace with myself and my problems. Here I can can me and no one will ever be able to tell me no, or you shouldn't do that, or even that's wrong. Just me and the blank page before me. So much potential and so much counseling in just that one page with nothing on it.
This blog, the one you are reading now, is a a very personal blog. It is not meant to be taken with lightness but instead seriousness and respect. This here blog is my life story. It is my chalkboard of coping. Here I am able to express myself in ways that I wouldn't be able to in any other way. This is my personal life. My personal feelings. My personal thoughts. You can't get any more personal than the stories you will see here in this blog "A Girl Called Jenny: Coping with Life's Struggles." This is my life and I am that girl called Jenny...
No comments:
Post a Comment