One and the Same
Jenny
Saturday, July 10, 2010
The Name "Jenny"
I am Jennifer Noel Taylor. Yes, that is not my real name, but instead a "pen name" of sorts. It is a way of allowing myself to talk about my life, and it's struggles, without getting too emotionally involved. It all started with a story called "Kanyel Racing". It started out as a car racing story, later it became "Jenny", the story of my life from a fictional point of view. It was intended to allow myself to talk about and cope with a part of my life that I keep out of my mind and out of the book of my life. Since then I have become that girl named Jenny. I have learned to be open about my past, cope with it, and find the answers I have long want to find. I am Jenny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment